Friday, November 23, 2012

OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS WITH SOLUTIONS

Hello UGC NET Aspirants/Friends,



I m extremely  Sorry that From Last So many Months i Never updated This Blog as i Wanted to Shut it Down because of some Reasons,But I Decided not to Close this Blog,As i have Got So many Responses from Aspirants That ,This Blog  has Helped them for prepating NET Exam.

                 I need your Support So Please Comment and Reply and Please Share n Contribute Information to this Blog. Feel Free to Ask About UGC NET CS Exam.



"Share and Care"

So This Post Contains Some Useful Material in the Form of 100 OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS WITH SOLUTIONS*  FOR following Subjects :
1]Software Engineering                              LINK                                          
2]Computer Architecture                            LINK                                                   
3]Object Oriented Programming.               LINK                                                         

*Some more Objective Questions on other Subjects will be uploaded Soon .

-- FROM,

SUNEEL C SHINDE
sunilsmcs@gmail.com
Cell : 7795083850



17 comments:

  1. sir please send me document password thank
    sandeep sharma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sir,
      Can you please provide me with the notes for paper 3. I am going to appear for UGC NET Computer Science on Dec 30, 2012. Please do the needful asap, so that i can go through them before 30th dec...

      Thanks & Regards
      Prachi

      Delete
  2. Hello again,

    Sorry i forgot to give my email-id..it is prachi_family@yahoo.co.in.

    Thanks Again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am Prathima.s can u send me objective questions with solutions for operating systems, computer networks and theory of computation, my mail id is prathismanian@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. downloaded ur objective questions, thank u so much.kindly upload notes for other subjects, it will be very useful for us.thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir pls provide me ugc net dec 2012 computer sc answer key

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth used to be a entertainment account it.
    Glance advanced to more brought agreeable from you!

    By the way, how can we communicate?

    Here is my weblog provillusreviews-hq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nοw I am going to do my brеakfaѕt, ωhen having my breakfast coming
    again to гeаd furthеr news.


    Heге іs my web sіte http://Emorroidii.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. SIR PLZ SEND A PASSWORD FOR AND SEND MY ID i_siddik@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. There could be many paths that you can get your assignments and post messages.
    Item Description A beautiful vibrator with clit stimulator, in a vicious cycle of the incapability to sleep and relax and raised stress levels.
    So take the fleshlight
    flight and never again resort to the hand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankѕ for youг ρersоnal maгvelous posting!
    I ԁefinitelу enjoyeԁ reading it, you cаn be a great author.
    I will ensure thаt I bookmark your blog anԁ will
    eventually come bаck someday. I want to
    encourage you cοntinue your gгeat work, have a nice evеning!


    Feel freе to ѕurf to mу web ѕіtе - die Abnehmlösung

    ReplyDelete
  11. sir plz send password for OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS WITH SOLUTIONS my mail id chandajadi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello sir,

    Kindly send the password of these objective questions. My id is disha.saini87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. DMB by Viom Institute provides Best Digital Marketing Certification Course In Belgaum and is also ranked as a Top Digital Marketing Training Institute in Belgaum with the highest positive reviews on Google. We provide the Best Quality Digital Marketing Course in Belgaum. DMB provides a Digital Marketing course at an affordable fee. DMB Assures 100 % Placement Assistance to the candidates during the course and for a lifetime even after completion of the Digital Marketing Course.

    ReplyDelete